Hi Jeremy.

i tried to upgrade the stone mason and hunter, but was told this person couldn't recieve upgrades for some reason, though the upgrades for peasant and builder seemed to work fine.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about new professions in castaways.

The upgraded builder is just like a normal builder, except he works 30 percent faster. That might not seem like much, but if you had 3 upgraded people for a job, it's almost like getting a 4th person free, which you don't have to feed haha.

The upgradable jobs are peasant, stone mason, cook, bartender, builder, hunter, and fisherman.

Hi,
just wondering, what do new professions do, such as
architects? are they designers?
I upgraded a builder to one, but he didn't seem to do
anything.
also, I had one builder who I couldn't make change jobs, it
said he had been specially trained.
I was only able to get the monks to start working, when I
closed down everything, so all the peasants could do was go
to the textile, until then my monks didn't do anything.
which other jobs can be upgraded apart from the builder?