The upgraded builder is just like a normal builder, except he works 30 percent
faster.  That might not seem like much, but if you had 3 upgraded people for a
job, it's almost like getting a 4th person free, which you don't have to feed
haha.

The upgradable jobs are peasant, stone mason, cook, bartender, builder, hunter,
and fisherman.