Hi Jeremy,

You wrote:
The upgradable jobs are peasant, stone mason, cook, bartender, builder,
hunter, and fisherman.
end quote

If it isn't too much trouble, would you please let me know what happens to
each character when a tome is used on it? I know you said each one gets some
type of perk, but what exactly that perk is would be appreciated.

You've already said that the peasant gets upgraded to a serf. Which means he
just works 30% faster.
A fisherman works 30% faster, plus catches more fish.

But what about the other ones?

Thanks.

Rich