Certainly the stone mason wasn't sinse I was very much in need of bricks, and I don't believe the hunter was, but I'll check just to be certain.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about new professions in castaways.

Were either the stone mason, or hunter, told to become a different job once finished with their current one? If so, that would be why the upgrade didn't work. I'll look in to it though.

Hi Jeremy.

i tried to upgrade the stone mason and hunter, but was told
this person couldn't recieve upgrades for some reason,
though the upgrades for peasant and builder seemed to work
fine.

Beware the grue!