All of the jobs, except cook and bartender, get a 30 percent boost to their
speed.  Fisherman get the extra fish that they catch.  The advantage that the
cook and bartender get, is that they actually give people an extra energy bonus
as they feed them.  It isn't a huge difference, but anyone fed by an upgraded
cook or bartender receive 15 extra energy.