It isn't a huge change mind you, but the extra energy means they can stay away
longer without having to eat again.  It is actually 10 percent more energy, now
that I took the time to check the code.  This should make a pretty good
difference, to be well worth taking the effort to upgrade your cooks and
bartenders.

Because of the increased speed, I've actually found that upgraded builders do a
great job working on the guard towers that I must place far from my main city.