Hi Brian,

Not strategy games but my Puppy 1 is an aerial dog fight game where you shoot
down wave after wave of enemy planes.  And my new Awesome Homer game takes
quick reflexes.

And yeah, I have been learning and programming games in Basic for 31 years,
games for the blind in Basic for 21 years and games for the blind in Visual
Basic for 11 years.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA