Hi Brian,

Right. I think they will be complex and stimulating enough for your
study. Especially, if the player in question plays using audio only. I
just merely wanted to point out though that not all VI gamers rely on
the audio environment itself for input. There is quite a bit of spoken
feedback as well that may or may not be in real time.

Cheers!