Hi Jim,

Thanks for the information. It sounds like you have a lot of experience in
this industry. I am looking for a game which requires fast reaction time,
but also for you to keep track of a lot of things going on at once, which is
why I thought strategy games would be best for my purposes. I am really
trying to tax the user, to keep him/her engaged as well as offer a
stimulating experience which can keep the player interested for roughly 50
hours of total gaming (over the course of about 8 weeks)

Thanks for your help,
Brian