Hi Brian,

It is going to be tough to say what is the most popular audio only game for the
blind.  There have been allot of them and games come and go.

My golf game is pretty popular with lots of tournaments etc.  But it is not a
first person shooter.  Then we had several years of auto racing with my Mach 1
car racing game.  And people do seem to like my newest game Awesome Homer.  But
I am sure that others will have a better unbiased list of popular audio only
games.

BTW I do have quite a selection of games that I have created, such as; Awesome Homer, Baseball, BattleShip, Black Jack, Bop It, Concentration, coupling, Craps, Draw Poker, Football, Golf, Hangman, Homer on a Harley, Life, Mach 1, Mach 1 tts, Master Mind, Monopoly, Pong, Puppy1, Roulette, Simon, Skunk, Slot Machine, Snakes and Ladders, Spanker, Star Mule, Triple J Shooter, Trivia game engine, Trucker, Yahtzee

Braille reference guide, Brain, Reader, Waver, Batting practice, Golf course maker, monopoly board maker

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA