Here's the thing. If I spam fireballs, and you fall for it, who's fault is that? fireballs are good. they can help corner an opponent and all sorts of other things. so if I'm spamming fireballs, or any move for that matter, and you're eating it, I'm gonna keep on doing it till you're dizzy. then I'm gonna dash at you, hit you with a fully charged focus, and continue spamming till you die. eventually you'll either learn to deal with them or disconnect from the match. lol. I'd love to see people be like oh daigo, no fireballs please! let's see what his response will be. haha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] match analysis

Hi,

yeah, that's what I meant with cheep play and countering it. I think the people who use this method with spamming fireballs have no clue that they can easily be avoided, and the people who complain about this style of play have no clue either, or they wouldn't have a reason to complain in the first place. I myself always get more out of a win where I won because of my strategy, and not because I mindlessly spammed the same move over and over again. That's just plain boring, to say the least. *grins*

best regards
Sarah