Hi Dark,

Well, With Facebook or Twitter what you get all depends on the feeds
and the people you add to your account. For example, if I want to know
what is happening on WWE Monday Night Raw I just go to the Raw Twitter
feed and there will be news and information that wouldn't necessarily
be on the WWE website, but is certainly of interest to me since I like
wrestling. Its also a bit more interesting than what Joe Smith ate for
breakfast.

However, if you go to Joe Smith's feed you might find his content very
boring like "Hey, y'all I'm on the train right now," or something
llike, "I just finished my eggs and bacon and will be heading to work
in five." Such feeds are annoying, a bit too social for my liking, but
I can selectively not read Joe Smith's feeds if I don't want to. There
is nothing saying I have to add Joe Smith's feed to Qwitter and read
his day to day messages about what he ate or what size dump he takes
in the morning. :D

Cheers!