I'll go as far as Facebook (in fact I have one), but I absolutely refuse to use Twitter.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Twitter instead of e-mail

Hmmm, I'm not personally a fan of social networking like facebook, sinse at least with E-mail you can insure that what someone is sending is relatively important, rather than just something like "I'm on the train!"

I might have to look into twitter myself though if this goes on, though I think I'm a litle too antisocial to want to use it much myself ;D.

Oh, and I am! a person in my twenties ;D.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>