Hi,
I also had the problem of the scope not working, but if it is a missing file, that's no problem. I haven't played the new version for long yet, but I have some questions not related to bugs. Why did you remove the cut-scenes and made the first scene apear before you come into the main menu instead as the intro to level 1? And I also like to know what piece of music is played during this first scene, because I haven't found any representation of it in the main menu or during game play at all. I might have overlooked something here, but if not, then I wonder why the intro has music not found somewhere else.