You can press escape if you don't wish to hear the intro.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Gauler
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 6:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 21 Released

Hi,
I also had the problem of  the scope not working, but if it is a missing
file, that's no problem.
I haven't played the new version for long yet, but I have some questions not
related to bugs.
Why did you remove the cut-scenes and made the first scene apear before you
come into the main menu instead as the intro to level 1?
And  I also like to know what piece of music is played during this first
scene, because I haven't found any representation of it in the main menu or
during game play at all. I might have overlooked something here, but if not,
then I wonder why the intro has music not found somewhere else.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6356 (20110806) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6356 (20110806) information _____________

http://www.eset.com