Hi Michael,

Well, there are a couple of reasons why I removed the cutscenes. For
one thing most people skip them, and ever since switching to C++
sounds and levels load much faster than with the .Net versions so they
really aren't needed. The other is that I'm still looking for voice
talent for the game. I may choose to re do Angela's voice overs as
well as have someone do Athena which means that I'd have to redo the
cutscenes anyway. So I removed them until I decide what to do next as
far as voice overs etc goes.

As for the game intro I felt it was more appropriate at the beginning
of the game as as an intro for the game rather than for any specific
level. The music played during the game intro was selected and chosen
for that cutscene specifically, and isn't used anywhere else in the
game.

Cheers!