From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 4:20 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New gamebook, The horrible dungeons of dreadful
doom!

Hi Dark,

Lol! Great job. I just downloaded this gamebook, played a few games,
and its great. Thanks for writing this funny adventure. Reminds me of
the old Choose Your Own Adventure stories from the 1980's. Does anyone
remember those?

In the Choose Your Own Adventure gamebooks you were given a story, and
you were given options at the bottom of each page. Depending on the
options you selected the book would end differently. I use to love
reading them, because there were so many variations of the same story
depending on choices it took several readings to find out what all the
paths were. Some ended pretty quickly like explore the darkened room,
and you stepped into a hole and fell to your death. Where if you
ignored the darkened room you would move on in the story and be given
two more choices until you got to one of the endings. It was great
fun.

Cheers!

-----
No virus found in this message.