Hi,

Yes, that works as well. Although, just my two cents, I think it is
better to manually indent/format your code rather than depend on a
third-party program for automatic indention. Far too many developers
today seem to gravitate towards IDES that automatically indent code,
have custom wizards to create entire blocks of code, etc and while it
speeds up the process it also lacks a certain amount of uniqueness and
style. Plus a manual coder such as myself can take any off the shelf
text editor Notepad, Gedit, Nano, Emacs, whatever and roll up my
sleaves and start programming without having x number of extra
specialized tools for programming. All you need is one good text
editor to do programming. I look at it as the "all for one one for all
principle" but like I said that's just my opinion.

Cheers!