Hi,

Yeah, I know the feeling. There were a number of times I was aware of
something bad would happen, but I chose that option anyway just to see
what would happen for kicks.

For instance, the fire exit. I figured given Dark's quarky sense of
humor that instead of being an exit from the dungeon a "fire exit"
meant you'd die in some horable way. All the same I had to open the
door just once to see what would happen, and sure enough I got roasted
alive. Lol!

Thing is the gamebook is such a crazy and silly game you just have to
open all the doors, look in every room, and try every option just for
laughs if for no other reason. I completed the game, but got lots of
laughs out of it along the way.

cheers!