Hi Tom.

I'm glad you like. as I said I began this as a simple project to test the darkgrue program, but it sort of took off. Normally i'd include the sort of minimal dice rolling and stats you see in something like the lone wolf or fighting fantasy books, and certainly my next book will include them, but here I was just concerned with making the structure of things to test out the program.

I've heard of the cyoa books, but never had any experience of them at all.

There are a couple of sites I dug up that have some sort of public software for creating purely cyoa based stuff, but everything I've seen written on them has been pretty dreadful quality.

Beware the grue!