i was almost there. i had 11 catapults up and waiting for the last 1 when all collapsed! and that was on easy. Cant imagine how will be crushed on normal and hard. Does the war tent have any help in mission 3?

I noticed that at times my workers don't follow my instructions. I have people injured and queueing up so I assigned a doctor to work on them, but he chose to be a weaver instead. Yes, I have cloth in the hospital. Another case was the monk insisted in creating leather when I already have stock. I think the job assigned to them should be their first priority.

锦发/Steady Goh
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelvin Tan" <k...@weiliankelvin.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways version 1.6b including Mission 3

hi jeremy and all! i just completed mission 3! enemies were just starting to
destroy my first building when my 12th catapault bagan construction. i
through all my population to become builders before my first catappault is
destroyed! it was really a struggle! i created only 8 knights and i think 4
cavalry. the knights were starting to die off 1 by 1 though, and my food
resources was already running dangerously low. i think i was rather
fortunate to complete the mission. not sure if i can complete it again. this
mission is really the most challenging mission in deed! great job man
jeremy!