Nice work Kelvin!  I imagine that was a pretty intense, nail biting, few
minutes at the end of your game.

I've been camping for the past few days, and I imagine it will take me a while
to respond to all of the audyssey, klango, and audiogames.net posts as well as
the 118 emails that piled up while I was away.  Haha, hopefully I'll be back in
the swing of things within the next few days.