From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of john
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 5:33 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shades of doom recordings

Simply because, I have absolutely no idea how someone could
survive anything higher than difficulty level one. I can barely
do it with training mode as a helper. Also, I've listened to the
walkthrough posted on raul's site, so a playthrough wouldn't
really be a spoiler.
        Also on the subject of spoiler's, if a game is good enough
(which all of gma's games are) hereingt a recording of it should
have no impact on the amount of enjoyment you get.

-----
No virus found in this message.