That's replay value.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shades of doom recordings

Hi John,

Its like anything else in life. The more practice an experience you
have the easier it gets. I've beaten "Today is a Good Day to Die" I.E.
difficulty level 5 a few times. Although, most of the time if I want
something that is not too hard or too easy I play the game on the
"Bring Them On Level." What I've found is simply this.

If you play level 1, beat it, then you need to try level 2 and
practice with that level. Yes, it will be harder but it will press you
to try harder and react faster etc. After you beat level 2 then try
level 3 and so on. The harder the experience or difficulty level you
play at the more you have to learn and practice to over come the game.
That's how I and many others can play the game on any difficulty level
and have beaten it at all difficulty levels. We practiced each and
every one of them until we finally managed to do it without cheat
codes etc.

Cheers!