Hi.
I think it would be quite useful to have a sound for when a building is closed and you go over it, as sometimes I close my tavern after it is stocked so peasants can do other things.
however, I frequently forget it is closed til people start dying.
so it would be quite good to have a sound to indicate a building is closed, and perhaps also a message to let you know the tavern has run out of food. this would be particularly useful in mission 3 as resource and people management is key for this mission.