Hi everyone,

As many of you might remember for the last couple of months or so I've
been working on a text-based wrestling game named WWE: Superslam. Its
similar to the old Dos Piledriver game in concept, but I hope to
improve upon that design as I go along.

Anyway, Tonight I was testing the game and had a very cool wrestling
match I'd like to share with you all. It was a WWE Diva's match
between Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix. It was based on their title
match at Summer Slam, but actually better as I was playing it via the
game.

The game started out with me, playing as Kelly Kelly, and I thought
I'd try and soften Beth Phoenix up with some punches, kicks, and take
her down to the matt with some takedown moves like leg sweeps or an
arm drag. Unfortunately, for me Beth Phoenix managed to get the upper
hand and started handing Kelly Kelly's butt to her. Beth drove a knee
lift into Kelly's face, and then dropped her to the mat with a
spinning powerbomb. From there she basically tossed Kelly Kelly around
the ring like a rag doll with a series of slams, suplexes, and threw
in a few extra kicks and punches here and there for good measure.

Realising I'm like getting nowhere real quick I decided to take a page
out of Eve Torres's playbook and go for some high risk arial moves. As
soon as Kelly manages to escape the beating Beth is giving her I climb
up onto the second rope, and perform a springboard moonsault. Kelly
Kelly moonsault's off the second rope and hits Beth Phoenix like a
cruise missile and Beth crashes to the matt. I then catch Beth Phoenix
in Kelly Kelly's classic victory roll, and pin her for the three
count. That's how the Glamazon crashed and burned. What do you think
about that match, eh?

Cheers!