Hi John,

I'm not sure what you mean by action genre, but if you mean in real
time like the professional wrestling games I'm not really equipped to
write something like that. The key problem is that the professional
wrestling games you can buy for the Play Station and XBox are written
by commercial companies who can actually afford to higher the WWE
super stars to do cutscenes, higher real time commintators, and have
access to hundreds of wrestling sound effects I simply do not have
access too. Plus have no chance to finance something like that.

That is why I am writing it as a text-based game similar to the Dos
wrestling games back in the 1990's like Piledriver. Its accessible,
but does not require lots of sounds, music, or real time commintary.
However, unlike the Dos games of the 90's I eventually plan to add
some basic sounds, and I use the _getch() function which means if you
press a key you don't have to press enter to get it to accept the
keyboard command etc. Since it is being written for a screen reader
user I obviously have formatted the text and refresh the screen enough
that NVDA, Window-Eyes, etc can read the text fairly decently. Where
with something like Piledriver sometimes I notice it behaves a bit
funky with a screen reader.

Cheers!