Greetings Jeremy.

What I can do is render the sounds at a lower volume, too. I rendered them at full volume, and it doesn't step on my screen reader, but I realize this is probably not the case with everyone. Just give me a bit of time to add more sounds for some other events I thought of.

While I'm at it, if anyone has event suggestions, fire away.

kai

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My personal opinion on the castaways sounds

Wow! I must say that is quite an impressive barricade you've put around your land. I think any enemies would think twice before wanting to take on anyone who could construct such a titanic defense! Haha, I know I would.

I can't remember if Cliff is a member from audyssey, but I saw earlier he asked on the server about a way to lower the game's volume to better hear his screen reader. There isn't such a feature yet, but I've added it to the next update that I'm still coding. I figure it will be useful to others as well, with the introduction of all of these new game sounds which might distract from the speech.

That's way to subtle for me. I just
built walls starting at p-20 through p-31 through y-31
through y-20 and x-20 through q-20. It's a big square with
all my buildings, and so far it's working beautifully. I've
probably got 50 enemies on the map with only one or two more
decoy catapults left.