Hi Michael,

To answer your question remember I said that the game would be similar
in concept to Castlevania. I didn't mean that it actually would be
Castlevania. So no I will not use the Castlevania music, copyrighted
characters, or exact storylines. It will have its own unique
character, game story, and some diferences in game play.

In a way this is why I hate comparing one of my projects to a
mainstream game, because automatically people out here tend to
naturally assume I'll borrow characters, music, sounds, whatever from
that popular game. No, I want to create a similar but unique game in
that style or genre. Something that is my own, but is similar enough
to the mainstream game to give VI gamers the same kind of experience.
Make sense?

Cheers!