Hi dark,

I've said this before and it may not be popular but it's true never the
less, all these space invader and word type games boppit and the like are
simply killing the community. It's turning the whole idea of audio games
being a credible market into a joke quite honestly. Thus why I said a long
time ago that these types of games shouldn't be allowed for submition for
the audyssey magazine because anybody reading it is going to think lol jees
is this all people who are blind are capable of playing? No thanks I'll
stick with what I know.

In order to be credible we have to adapt ourselves to what's happening today
in the gaming market.

Whilst I've had disagreements in the passed with people like Thomas it has
to be said I do think he's on the right track here however. People like
Thomas, jeramy and the like can go a long way to bringing our community to
where it needs to be.

What's the point in banging on about how we'd like to see more mainstream
game companies take more notice of the smaller blind market when we don't
even look like we'd be credible customers? Lets face it, word games are fun
but they're mostly played on cell phones, boppit games are for the age
ranges with single figure numbers in them for the most part and quite
frankly there's plenty of them around already, so all the likes of Nintendo
sega electronic arts thq have to do is to read our mags and see just how
many of these entries there are and well I think you have your answer.

Our community as it stands at the moment doesn't stand up to the sorts of
games that are out there today! Like for example http://www.egosoft.com