For your first request:
Just read the manual or press f1 in the game.
Second:
But.. why? If you never played the game before (sounds like it) there'd be no challenge if you just turned on cheats and roared your way through the 6 levels with unlimited ammo and invisibility. Trust me when I say it's not as rewarding. I just used to cheat my way through and just follow walkthroughs, but I do that only in extreme cases of stuckyness now, and it's certainly more enjoyable.. especially seeing how limited the AG market is.