Hi Charles,

I think most people do that. In my earlier message when I was making
reference to walkthroughs I was actually speaking of written
walkthroughs from game FAQS, Game Spot, etc in which the author talks
you step by step through a level, tells you where all the secret items
are hidden, and other specific information. I have no problem with
these kinds of walkthroughs on principle, but I do have a problem with
people reading them before even trying the game as such walkthroughs
often give away or spoil a lot of the fun involved in discovery. As a
game author myself I take it personally when someone always wants a
spoiler instead of figuring it out on his/her own.

Cheers!