Hi tom.

I used to play many games with cheats on the amigar, but have rather got out of that habbit precisely because! I preferd to complete them without.

These days, the only time I use cheat codes are either A, for access reasons, for instance turning off the time limit in order to give me more time to look at a graphical screen or B, in some older console games that do not have a save or password feature to substitute for these so that I do not constantly have to play earlier levels over and over again to get to the later ones which I might actually be on, thus I can skip to the start of whatever level I was on last which saves considderable amounts of time.

For modern games on the pc or accessible ones though neither of these obviously applies, and generally the only time I'll use cheats is for a couple of seconds of amusement value, like at one point I had great fun mowing down all the enemmies in superliam with a machine gun.

I will confess I've not earned the gma tank cheats, mostly because I'm afraid I simply completed the game once and then didn't play for quite some time after that (actually it's a long while sinse i tried the game myself), but this is my own fault and certainly I'd rather not just be told the cheats.

Beware the grue!

DArk.