in the next update I'd like the ability to add more voices in the game.
Like have users be able to add more voices maybe sounds.
I have some really cool idea for mods ofcause it won't be zombie related, but it will still use the same engine just the sounds will be different.
Actually we may need her when I have a revised voice list. We have 8 men, and I would like to get 2 women as well. This will give people a more balanced set of choices.