Unfortunately, this relies on actually knowing the zombies, something I don't really do. I personally don't use the axe unless all my weapons are out of ammo.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kai" <kaixi...@sbcglobal.net
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 05:18:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp suggestions and questions

hold and wait's not really the right way to use the axe. if you're fighting a zombie whose slower than you (most of them), your s key is a friend indeed. You can step back away from the zombie, then slightly hesitate, and retreat whilst slashing. If done right, you'll stay out of his reach (except the tyrant and possibly matriarch), whilst dealing damage. This is assuming
you have tactical space to work with, of course.

Kai