Hmmm, that would be. interesting. It also raises a concern and a question: When the map resets, do the playerfiles also get reset, i.e: I can't keep racking up kills endlessly? ON to the question. Rather than having the grenade blow through walls, would it be possible to simply have it simply have a large blast radius, so maybe you could throw it into a group of zombies, or to the end of an isle. The grenade would damage everything in the radius, but would not pass through walls. I've
played treasure hunt, and holes in walls is really frustrating.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeremy Kaldobsky <jer...@kaldobsky.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:09:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp suggestions and questions

Well it has been somewhat of an unofficial secret, but since this topic has come up I might as well share. The Grenade in the next update is going to be a rare and extra powerful item. In many games, grenades are commonly used as if they are just another weapon but in Swamp they will special. The server will make sure that only a set number of them ever appear in a map since the grenades will actually have the power to destroy the environment!

If you throw a grenade against the side of the Kai Mart, for example, the resulting explosion will permanently create a hole big enough to serve as a new doorway. The changes to the map will affect everyone, and the map will repair only once all missions are complete and the map naturally resets itself. This is the plan anyway and I do reserve the right to change my mind if it becomes too difficult to prevent people from abusing the feature.

Lol! Well ok then maybe just a few
things here and there? Or maybe make
something like it for single player mode?