Not always, it can take multiple hits, try a tyrant.

----- Original Message -----
From: shaun everiss <sm.ever...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:24:29 +1300
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp suggestions and questions

well its a 1 shot kill all the time.
However I only use that if I run out of amo.
At 11:12 a.m. 15/11/2011 +0800, you wrote:
Is there any advantage of using the axe besides hearing the cool
slashing sound? I find it hard not to be attacked by zombies when
using it. To make it worst, miss swings are counting against my
accuracy stats. haha! é"¦å'/Steady Goh ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelvin Tan" <k...@weiliankelvin.com> To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org> Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:43 PM Subject: [Audyssey] swamp suggestions and questions > hi jeremy and
all. was just wondering is there a weapons specifications > list
for swamp? as for now when i use a different weapon to shoot
zombies, > basically i only get to hear a different firing sound for the variety of > different weapons. other than the different amount
of emmo that each gun > can > hold at each reload, are there any
other differences between them? if not, > i > would suggest that for the short guns, maybe u can widen the width of the > range of fire as in real life, when we fire a shot gun, we do not really > have to
aim that accurately. besides, a shot from a shot gun can actually
harm more than 1 target at 1 time. as for the rifles, since they
are > rifles, > i think they should have a longer range of fire as
well. maybe the hunting > rifle should have the longest range
because it only holds 5 shells at a > time > so therefore needing to
reload more often. > > what to the other guys here think?
leave the list, send E-mail to > gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. > All
messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org. > If you have any
questions or concerns regarding the management of the > list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. --- Gamers mailing
list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list, send
E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. You can make changes or
update your subscription via the web, at
send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. </x-flowed