Hi Philip,

Well, for what its worth I strongly feel you are making the right
decision here. Not taking preorders until you are ready to sell the
game or have it the way you want it will save you a lot of stress and
headaches in the long run. As you pointed out you might be able to
release a product on a specific date, but as you pointed out it won't
necessarily turn out exactly the way you personally want it too
because you may wind up cutting corners, rush certain aspects,
whatever to meet your deadline which isn't what we the customers want
to see happen to such a promising game. So I say take as long as you
need. :D

Now, I've got a question. If I donated say $10 or $15 towards the
development of the game would those donations count towards a purchase
of the game such as $10 or $15 off the retail price?

Cheers!