as i said on the forum though at audio games.net

while i appreciate the demo, remember the first reason you asked for
pre-orders. you needed to fund the game, and how can you be guaranteed a
funding source from donations? at least with pre-orders you were guaranteed a
certain amount. sighted people have to wait when they order a title, and so
should we why should we as blind gamers expect it out at 1 a.m. on the 10 of
october or something? i respect your decision but now if the project did get
shelved as no funding to continue it you had a guaranteed funding source from
the pre-orders with donations on top for good measure so you may have as we say
here in the UK to use a saying, shot yourself in the foot. NOt annoyed
delighted to have downloaded demo to try under fusion on the iMac but just be
careful as the whole point of this pre-order thing was to be guaranteed at
least say 40 USD from each person so ten of those 400 dollars how do you know
you'd even get that in donations?