From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 10:28 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problems with quicksand in Perlous Hearts

Thanks Dark, one thing I really like about this game is how you can shoot
downwards, so still teach those fiends a lesson while staying safely on your

branch.  I just managed to kill a boar from high up in the tree, but when I
jumped down to get him I had a chimp after me then some greedy vulture came
and gobbled up my dinner!  I wish you could shoot those too :)