Hi Thomas I've tried that, and I seem to reach the shallow water part then run out of branchs. I jump up onto the 3rd vine along I think, then move to the end of one branch before dropping down to the one below that, then I get stuck. I see there are vines off to my right about 4 feet away but nothing to help me reach them, think I'm barking up the wrong tree :)

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 2:00 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problems with quicksand in Perlous Hearts

Hi Lori,

You can't swim over it and you can't jump over it.

Use the branches in the trees overhead to get across.

Hi everyone, I was on one vine and trying to reach the next one, but
died in some quick sand, even though I kept hitting my right arrow and
control to try and swim fast over it.  Could someone tell me how I get
over it.  The documentation says nothing about swimming, so I think you
have to get over it in the air, but I don't seem to be able to jump far
enough.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks from Lori.