To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problem with Perilous Parts startup

Hi Philip,

Actually, it seems that only 64-bit voices works with Perilous Harts
on 64-bit versions of Windows 7. I noticed if I forced a 32-bit voice
like Acapela Heather using the 32-bit control panel as default
Perilous Harts crashed. However, if I set a 64-bit voice such as
Microsoft Anna as default no problems at all. This problem isn't
unusual with SAPI enabled applications on Windows 7.

HTH

Hi Alfredo,

Another person had the same issue on the audiogames.net forum, and the
problem in his case was the default Sapi voice he was using. Try setting it to something that you know works well with 32 bit applications. You see, the game tries to use your default voice and if that's not possible, it will not
work as expected.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall