From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 6:28 PM
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problem with Perilous Parts startup

Hi Philip,

Actually, it seems that only 64-bit voices works with Perilous Harts on
64-bit versions of Windows 7. I noticed if I forced a 32-bit voice like
Acapela Heather using the 32-bit control panel as default Perilous Harts
crashed. However, if I set a 64-bit voice such as Microsoft Anna as default
no problems at all. This problem isn't unusual with SAPI enabled
applications on Windows 7.

HTH