Hi.
I like your opinions on this topic, but you do state that you can download 10 scanned books per month from bookshare, but it's more than that, in fact I believe it might be 200. I know I've downloaded more than 10 in one sitting before. I'll find a series and grab the whole series right then and there so I don't have to keep firing up WiFi on my Braille Plus to snare another book to read. Just downloaded about 30 books in 15 minutes about a week ago actually. Just wanted to make sure you were aware you don't have to stop at 10.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.