From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 8:40 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp version 1.3b patch

Hi Jeremy,
I noticed that the Vulcan gun fire.wav doesn't play and wile walking you
sound like you're carrying 1000 pounds.
It doesn't play because it is a stereo file while all the other guns are in
mono.
After I converted the fire.wav to mono the gun fire.wav sounded and you
walked a lot faster.

With this patch the single player game is much more enjoyable.
I haven't tried multy player because I kept getting killed in the shack.
thanks,
Phil