De: QuentinC <quent...@cfardel.net>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 01 de Dezembro de 2011 14:38
Assunto: [Audyssey] Poll: playroom on iPhone or on mac

Hello listers,

I'm getting more and more demand to have an iPhone or a mac version of
the playroom. I'm going to you to have your opinion about that.
IF you are interested, please let me know ! Depending on your answers,
there will be followings or not. In other words if nobody give a
response, then I will conclude that nobody is interested and therefore
will definitely give up the idea.

1.  Are you interested on a iPhone or mac version of the playroom ? why
or why not ? If you would have to choose between the two but not both in
the same time, whould you choose a mac or an iPhone version ? why ?

2. Considering that I don't have any apple machine myself, I will
probably need to let such an application developped by a third partie.
It will therefore certainly not be free. How much would you be ready to
pay for that application ?
The money whould be ideally shared between the developper of the
application and a participation on server maintenance, in the best case
50-50, and in all case I wont ahve a direct control on the produced
application.

N.B. To not leave any doubts on that
subject, the windows version will remain free as long as donations are
sufficient to keep the server up.

Please be constructive and complete in your responses. If you just say
"It'd be cool" without any argumentation, please avoid posting.

Thank you in advance for your answers.