Hi Quentin,

1.  Are you interested on a iPhone or mac version of the playroom ?
why or why not ? If you would have to choose between the two but not
both in the same time, whould you choose a mac or an iPhone version ?
why ?

Well, I'm certainly interested in a Mac version of the playroom as
I've been looking into the possibility of buying a MacBook for quite
some time.One of the  reasons I haven't purchased a Mac is the lack of
accessible games for the platform, and I'd rather not have to use
Windows via Bootcamp, Fusion, or Workstation just to play accessible
games. The way I figure it if I have to use a virtual machine to play
all of my favorite games etc it doesn't make the investment of a Mac
worth it to me.

2. Considering that I don't have any apple machine myself, I will
probably need to let such an application developped by a third partie.
It will therefore certainly not be free. How much would you be ready
to pay for that application ?

Hmmmm....Well, I understand the situation and the fact there would be
some financial investment into the project for you. However,
considering the fact the Windows version is free and the Mac version
wouldn't I'd recommend keeping the Mac version relatively inexpensive
like $15.  That might give you enough financial income to pay for the
port to Mac but not be overly expensive. I wouldn't pay more than $25
for the playroom, and consider $15 to be fair.

HTH