Hi Jim,

Oh, i don't know.Writing the simulator  itself could be hard, but then
again there is a free open source clone of MS Flight Simulator called
Flight Gear. My idea would be to use Flight Gear as the core of the
game and just add accessibility features to it. the ability to have a
co-pilot describe what he is seeing wouldn't be that hard provided
someone sighted were able to describe the graphics at any given point
of time so the developer could come  up with a textual description. It
really shouldn't be that hard. Just time consuming.

cheers!