Hi Trouble,

Yeah, I figured that. That's just basic physics there. The bigger the
blades, and the heavier the helocopter,  etc the more stable it will
be in flight. The one I have was a Christmas present for my son, and
it was meant to be an  inexpensive gift. When he gets older we'll
probably upgrade to a bigger more expensive model.

Cheers!