To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LWorks

Hi Dark,
There are many ways to go to a location in a game, such as in my Sarah game.
Coordinate method:
From 11, 2,go to 11, 3.
From 11, 3 go to 3, 3
from 3,3 go to 3,16
from 3, 16 go to 1, 16
to reach the caretaker's office.
Compass method:
Go north until you stop, turn west.
Go west until you stop, and turn north.
Go north until you hear a snoring door and stop.
Turn west and go until you stop.
to reach the caretaker's office.

Distance method:
Go forward ten feet and turn left.
Go 50 feet and turn right.
Go 40 feet and turn left.
Go forward 10 feet and stop.
to reach the caretaker's office.

So there are several ways to get where you want to go.
Phil